Headache, body pain, swollen lymph nodes, blood test and x-ray normal, not able to sleep

i have had headaches and complete upper body pain for weeks. over the last week all of my lymphnodes have swollen but without any syptoms of being sick. Im jus in pain, I have been to er and they did all the blood tests and swabs and cat scan chest xrays checked my heart , everything fine... i cannot sleep at night because im scared to death there is something really wrong with me and i wont wake up for my two children i raise alone 500 miles aeay from family
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012