Headache, body pain, lethargy, nausea and sore throat. Could this be a viral infection?

I have had a virus for a few days now - symptoms are lethargy, bad headache , aches all over, temperature, nausea ( have been sick a little, but nothing substantial), sore throat and loss of appetite . I seem to be gradually improving, but throughout, I seem to have been very thirsty most of the time, so have been drinking plenty. I have t been urinating as much as usual though, and certainly less than I would expect for the volume of fluid I have been taking in which is considerably more than I would normally. Does having a virus like this make your body need substantially more fluid or should I be concerned that this could be a symptom of soemthing else?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013