Headache, blocked nose, cough, yellow mucus, chest pain. Treatment for flu like symptoms?

Hi I still have flu like symptoms for about 5 weeks now.I get a headache in the temple area which is worse when I move,any sudden movements,worse when I blow my nose .I can t seem to smell things very well.My cough is worse when I laugh,is sort of rattling but hard to bring anything up amd when it does come up it is yellowish.Pain is worst on the left side of my chest and seems to be awful around 4 ish in the afternoon. I am always tied and needing naps,not very hungry but feel dehydrated so drink heaps Only things i want to eat a lot of are fruit or salty stuff
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012