Headache, bloating, sharp cramps, burping, nausea, lower back pains, brown spotting, stopped birth control pills. Reason?

I am getting these symptoms: headaches Bloated Very painful cramps sharp at times gas Burping increased urination Breast pains, tenderness Loss of breath bowel movement nausea but do not throw up Lower back pains The last period that I ve had that I can remember is September 28th Today I had brown spotting and I have very painful cramps, breast tenderness and soreness, bowel movement, lots of gas, lower back sharp pain, and my upper legs thighs and knees hurt sharp pain as well. And I stopped using birth control pills 3 months ago. Could I be pregnant or is it because I stopped using birthday control pills.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  383 Awaiting Answer