Headache, bleeding from the nose after an injury to head. How will I make sure that brain in not bleeding?

Hello. thanks for your service. I am a 42 yr old female, 5 3 110lbs. no medication . good overall health. I was cleaning the floor next to a shelf. My head down and butt in the air, I know but as i was cleaning i accidentally bumped the shelf and a piece of heavy glass fell from about 3 feet up on to the top my head. Well i think it knocked me out for a few seconds. Anyway i immediately felt like blood was running down my head and face, and now almost instantly i have headache . The bump on my head was protruding outwards so i know that is a good thing, but i have been real sleepy and have had this headache and bleeding feeling for 2 days now. I just want to make sure i am going to be okay, and my brain is not bleeding. Also is their some kind of medicine i could get from you for the headache ? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013