Headache, blacking out, tired, sensitive to light, fast heart beat. Suggestions

Hi, I am a 32 year old healthy female. Last week I started getting really bad headaches, blacking out, really tired, cannot think clearly, sensitive to light. The headaches have been hurting my entire head and the pain goes into my neck and upper back. I went in in Friday, they did tests and a Cat Scan, everything came back normally. Tonight, my heart started racing really fast, causing me to have another headache and blackout again, while in a sit down position. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013