Headache, backache, brown mark on tummy, enlarged breast, nausea in the morning. Was on and off on pills. Pregnant ?

Hello.. I Went off my pill for a few months then started it again a month before I went on holiday.. I had unprotect sex on the 15th june and on 1st August I took my period.. It lasted 4 days.. But I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms; headache, backache , a strang brown mark on my tummy, enlarged breast nausea in the morning, frequently eating to subside cravings and certain smells making my nauseas also.. Could I be pregnant? Even though I was on my pill?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012