Headache, back pain, stiffness in whole body, MRI showed tiny focal area of edema on iliac side. No relief with medicines. Cause?

i have a headache and back pain , stiffness in whole body from last 5 years in that regard i had consulted AIIMS ,doctor suggested me for various test like MRI of hip joint + backbone result shows MRI of lumbosacral spine revealsd tiny focal area of edema on iliac side of right si joint. and they given medicine for one month like salcale ,saaz and indocape but not got any relief pl tell me what it is.,and name of disease.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012