Headache, back ache, stomach cramps, sore breast, vomiting. Brown discharge after periods

hie i have been trying for a baby since november after my ovulation period i had headaches , backache , stomach cramps and sore breast i vomitted at night on christmas eve then got my period on xmas day.since then i had sex again on my ovulation period a week ago now i m having brown discharge since yesterday only comes in the morning i m very confused any advice
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
The brown discharge in no way confirms the pregnancy. Usually when there is bleeding, or spotting it excludes the pregnancy. Still if you are in doubt you can have home pregnancy test,after 15 days.
To have a success full pregnancy both the partners should consult a gynecologist for infertility.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to have a good result.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.