Headache and skin pain in neck and face, shortness of breath, high BP. What is wrong?

hi, since sunday i do not feel wel. I had head ake and skin pain in my neck and face. I ignored it but on monday it was gone but then i had had shortnes of breath and fast heart beats with an pain in my chest if i take little deep breaths. i took my blood pressure and it was very high so i took one of my moms heart pills and blood pressure pills and i felt a little better after a while. today my heart still beats fast about 114bpm and its hard to breath and my thest pains a lot, also get a lot of heart burn , dont know what is going on please help me and i am 21 years old
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013