Headache and heaviness due to sinus. Why is back and shoulder painful? Who can I consult?

Hi . I m having sinuses ,I feel heaviness in my head .sometime I got sever pain in my head.and I m having problem in my neck and baHck too .sometime I ll get the pain from Back side from my head.even my left side shoulder too .i can t hold any item from left hand . Plz suggest something s . I really need ur help plz help me sir Which doctor I should consult
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the pain is due to shared nerves between back of neck and head
you need to get xray pns waters view and consult ent specialist to get help and treatment once sinuses are treated all problems will be solved