Headache and eye twitch after exercising

I started exercising about two months ago doing cardio for about 45 to an hour about every other day. the first week i got a headache most days and took a week break. it got better. returned to exercise and after a couple of weeks started getting an eye twitch (lower right eye lid) that usually starts up during exercise and will last thoughout the day and next.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having headache and eye twitching after exercising. This is related to stress induced by exercises. Hence the treatment is to slowly increase the exercise and avoid too much of exertion.
Eye twitching is known to be associated with stress and increased intake of caffeine containing drinks. Hence by avoiding these I hope your eye twitching will come down.

Thank you