Headache and ear pain, feeling heaviness in the head, dizziness. Buzzing in the ear. Cause?

hi, i was having a headache and earache since a month . sometimes it was on right side.sometimes complete headache. also hot taking painkillers now headache is ok. but my right side head is feeling heavy. and humming/buzzing noise in my ear. sometimes feeling dizzy and sometimes spinng my head. my GP reffered me to headache cliniic but i didn't get any letter of appointment yet. i am worried. please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013