Headache and dizziness with stomach pain, threw up. What does it sound like?

I had sex for the first time than days later I had a head ack and dizzynes also a little stomach pain in da lower area than I had sex a second time that night that I went to sleep I woke up with a bad stomach pain in the lower area I couldn t go to sleep so I tryed to walk around and I got dizzy and had to throw up it hurted so I layed down than I got back up I had to throw up again I couldn t take the pain so I tuck to pain pills and I was able to sleep woke up this morning still feel bad but not as bad as last night
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013