Headache and blurred vision after taking Microgynon to control heavy periods. Related to medication?

Hi, I have been on Microgynon 30 to control heavy periods for 5 weeks now. Into the third week I started getting headaches and blurred vision/strained eyes. I went for another eye test and it turns out my eyes have deteriorated since my previous test in April. The optician couldn t see why as my previous eye test was fine and the prescription lasted two years. Could this be anything to do with the pill? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012