Headache and a sense of heaviness not able to concentrate on work.

Headache and a sense of heaviness not able to concentrate Hi, my name is Dally Margaret. I am 23 yrs old. I have many health related problems which i would like to share with you and help me out at the same time. Every morning when i get up i get headache and a sense of heaviness which stays for a long time. And if i put on my glasses its even worse. Besides i have sinus and my body is very sensitive which is why i fall sick very easily. Because of all these problems i am not able to concentrate on my work and am very stressed and am losing my appetite too.Please help me..i've become really thin,hair fall problems and i've become dark too. I weigh only 46kgs. Please help me get rid of these problems.Eagerly waiting for your response.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009