Headache after trying herbal hookah, non-smoker. Long-term side effects?

Today I tried a herbal hookah(non tobacco) for the first time and was left with enormous headache ..which is now subsidizing ..and have decided I will never try it ever again..I am a non smoker by the way..but I am concerned about the ill effect of today action?? could u please Sir help me out ..I want to know if my action of today will hurt me later or not..thank you
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The so called herbal hookahs in the hookah bars actually do contain nicotine. That the reason you have had headache. Do refrain from them from next time.
Regarding the permanance of the, its not permanent and you have not had any damage thats going to be left over.
You can be assured about that.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.