Headache after hitting a door, took advil, pain still perists. Should I see a doctor?

I was stepping up on a chair and hit the left side of my forehead very hard on the corner of a hard plastic door on a popcorn machine. I did not pass out but I have had a headache for 3 days. I have taken Advil (which I found out later I shouldn t have) for the headache. That has helped. I didn t take Aspirin because I was concerned about internal bleeding . I have continued going to work as the pain is tolerable with meds. Do you feel a consult with an M.D. is necessary at this point, or should I expect to have the headache off and on for a while?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012