Headache, acidity, burping, feeling sick, bloating of stomach and nausea, menstruating, stomach pain , heart burn, nausea. Pregnant?

I got my periods on March 20th and lasted only for 2 days. On April 01st I had severe headache , acidity , burping and sick feeling. Went to the doctor he aske me if I was pregnant to which I said no. He gave me medicine which I took for one day only. On April 9th, the same symtoms came back with also bloating of stomach and nausea . On APril 13th had cramps and april 14th got my periods which lasted for 1 1/2 day. Now i feel like butterflies in my stomach, some pain on the sides of the stomach, heart burn and vomit feeling. Am I pregnant. I am married and trying for a baby. Michelle Fernandes
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012