Headache above the eye, frequent stabbing pain, frequent blurred vision. What could this be?

hi i have had a head ache above my right eye and all the way back to my neck , i have had this for the last 4 days it is a constant dull pain and with every 20ish minutes and sharp stabbing pain hits me and i cant move until it is gone due to the pain being to strong. along side this iam getting on and off blurred vision mainly in my left eye. this blurred vision isn t constant, but this time i have had it for the last 30 minutes. can you help!
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012