Headache. Normal CT scan. Diagnosed as Bells palsy. Upset stomach, tiredness

I have sarted with a headache but not a normal one it is at the base of my head, went to the DR and had a CT scan it was normal, my eye test looking at the light resulted in one eye going in differnt directions. The diagnosis I got was Bells Palsy I read about this and not sure this is what I have. I do not have difficulty closing a eye and it is not contained to one side of my face it does have pain in wwaves that do at times hurt my eyes. I have been so extreamly teird as well with some upset stomach . I have been taking neprocson but that does nothing. I have had this for 6 days now.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013