Headache. Diagnosis is subcortical microvascular ischemic occlusive disease. Suggest

I have had all the tests done to determine Head Pain , NOT my old type of headache . The diagnosis: SUBTCORTICAL MICROVASCULAR ISCHEMIC OCCLUSIVE DISEASE. My Neurologist called them very small mini-strokes. I will be treated with cortisone in bewtween the bones in my neck to try to lessen the number of these in the future. Will this eventually lead up to a Stroke of paralyzing nature? What do you feel is the best treatment to slow this condition down. I have a lot of dizzyness along with the pain. Thank you. Jan Jorgensen
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  138 Awaiting Answer