Headache, Chest pain, had ankylosing spondilitus. Is this due to the disease i had before or stress?

i have had head ache for 4 months and can hear my heart pulsing in my head also when i go to sleep it felt like something popped in my head and was followed by pain and rushing from my left side near where my heart is. this is happening a lot including chest pain which was in the middle which lasted for ten mins and less than that on other occassions 4 or 5 times in last few months . i suufer from ankylosing spondilitus and was wondering if it is connected or wether it is due to the amount of stress im feeling at the moment
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
Ankylosing spondylitis will make the stiffness of the neck region and will compress the blood vessels passing through the area towards head. That is why you get the sensation of pulsation at the area.
In many migraine patients the headache is felt as pulsating pains and they will be very sensitive to pains also. During sleeping time, the blood flow towards head will be more than that of an erect position. So also the pulsation will be more felt during lying position.
The frequent attacks of chest pain along with the pulsating headache necessitates the checking of your Blood pressure and there is chance for your BP to go high.
From the query, it is understood that you have lot of stress.
I am a Homoeopath and so we give more importance to the individual who has the disease than the disease the individual has. Therefore for curative treatment of your conditions, I can advise you to take Homoeopathic constitutional treatment. Since we give more importance to the life situations, which include your stress, your physical and mental reactions to them etc., we can cure YOU first and when YOU are cured, all your diseases like ankylosing spondylitis, migraine, Blood pressure etc. will be also cured.
For the right Homoeopathic treatment, you can approach me through the premium follow up question facility of Healthcare magic at the earliest.
With Best Wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese
Homoeopath
drcjvarghese@gmail.com.