Headache, CT scan shows old healed calcified granuloma. Proper medicine?

Hello Doctor, My mother is aged 46 years. she is having 2 children both major. She is suffering from head ache since 20 years and we have been consulting doctor and she is under medication like Rizact 5, naxdom 500, nexito 10, dayo od 250, prothiaden 25 since many years. She used to get pain only once in a month or so(the head ache would start even if she skip 1 tablet in a day). But since a month the pain is very more and continuous. she has pain for almost 18 hours a day. Yesterday she underwent CT scanning and the report says old healed calcified granuloma in the left parietal region . Kindly look into it and fix her proper medicine to get rid of pain as well as to reduce the granuloma, that is available in Bangalore, India. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012