Head weakness, do not have control over mind, have extreme positive and negative thinking, reduction in learning capacity. Solution?

Good Morning. Doctor , i am having head problem, left part of my head looks weak, the case is such my mind dosent looks in control, sometimes it gets very positive and sometimes very negative. It is getting weak , reaction taking and learning capacity is getting reduced. Kindly suggest a solution to my problem. Regards
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
your problem lies not in your head..but in your mind
its necessary to know that our thoughts drives our body,,so they have to be positive..nice..and light
looks like you are anxious worrisome by nature
quit that at once..
here are my suggestions
1)get up early in morning try expose yourself to sun ..this cause release of the feel good hormones in our body
2)do breathing exercises..or aerobic exercises..this will ensure a good blood supply in your brain
3)listen to some good cheerful music
4)feel like a free bird and do whatever that keeps you happy
5)have a good diet every day with lots of juices and fruits
6)believe in yourself..nothing can go wrong unless you want BE HAPPY BE BOL