Head very itching, dandruff after using shikakai powder with reetha. Will loreal shampoo help?

i am 22 yrs old.. my height is 168 cm and weight is 60.basically I have thick hair. I used head & shoulder bcos of dandruff.. its cleared..i liked at tat time. but now i have shifted new place..i think bore water also may be problem.. my hair is started to falling i have stopped head & shoulder. after then my mom advised me to take shikakai powder with reetha powder for hair wash..i m an indian. so easily i got this product and used. now my head very itching and dandruff also came very high.. now my frnd suggested me to use L oreal.. so shall i use l oreal shampoo.. it cause any effect for me?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013