Head tingling, numbness, ringing in ears, white spots in stools. History of diabetes. Treatment?

I have been not feeling well since march, blood test , urine test, endoscope, every things comes back good. I am a diabetic since 1992 and take good care of myself-A1C s are alway 6.4 to 6.7, eat well. When I eat the back of my head tingles and feel numb. The numbness really never goes away. I get an occational ear ringing, I have lost roughly 27 lbs and my muscles bother me and I just when to the bathroom and say a white spot the size of cherrio in my stool , Have been through 3 doctors and the say I am fine, I know that I am not, Looking forward in hearing from you.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012