Head rush, pulsing sound in ears. Taking vitamin B12 shots. Have low blood sugar. Should I be concerned?

i am having strange sensation of a constant minor head rush. I get a feint pulsing sound that constantly heard in my ears its gets more intense as i am active. when i sit not so much but again when i try to lay down at night to sleep, during the day when i am active i don t notice it as much. i do take b12 shots every 2 weeks. i have had low blood sugar and other minor symptoms from that but this is really new like the past couple of weeks so i don t know if its related. i also get minor dizzy spells and light headedness as well....... should i be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012