Head right behind the right ear is red and hurting, have headache, neck hurts. Any solution ?

I fell and hit my head right behind my right ear really hard on the corner of my night stand. It s became red and is still hurting very much. My whole right ear (behind it) and half of my neck hurts and hurts more when I move my neck, I have a big headache and I couldn t move/sleep last night because of it. Is this something serious. I just took some advil for my headache but even when I keep my neck still it still hurts.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012