Head reeling while walking and driving

i am suffering with head reeling while walking/moving/driving now i am taking piracet 800 two tablets daily and one betavent24mg taken every day from last 15days but response is very less to my head reeling tendency give me correct advise
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response

Your symptoms may have to possibilities.

According to be the first possibility may be increased blood pressure(Hypertension). Consult your doctor and get your blood pressure checked. If it is more than 130/84 mmHg than medication is need. Follow the instructions of your doctor.

Secondly it may be vertigo due to any middle ear problem. Consult an ENT specialist to rule out middle ear disorders.