Head reeling after getting from bed and falling unconscious. Happened once before. Any problem to worry?

i am 34 year male 5.11 and 75 Kgs , no health complains, today morning when i got up from my bed at 3.00am and started walking i felt my head reeling, i thought of sitting some where but all of sudden i felt unconscious, immediately when my wife woke me up, i lied on bed it continued for 5min and then i am normal. it happen for second time in last 2 years. i just want to know is there any problem i need to worry about. both the times its same i woke up from my deep sleep and when to toilet where i felt unconscious.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012