Head pressure when i breath thought my nose, temples, had antibiotics, no sinitus. Reason?

head pressure when i breath thought my nose. also the temples. it feels like its going release but never does.also shooting plans all over my head fills like its behind the eyes a lot and sometime i think im going to swollow can't it make he fill like i'm about to drop but never do!! what is this iv had CT scans all good iv had alsorts of antibiotics no sinitus . im stumped on this it been going over a year now
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013