Head pressure, headache, hard bump on head. Not migraine. What is going on?

The past few months I've had extreme head pressure, that can either at times stay for hours, or be sudden and leave right away. I also get frequent headaches at any given time. I'll also get random sharp pains in either the back of my head, or on either side in the front, but never more than one spot at once. Recently I've discovered a small and hard bump on the left side if my head in the back going down towards the neck. Is there anything serious that could be going on? I've already went to my doctor and she said she's our of things. Thought it was sinuses and migraines, turned out not to be.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013