Head pressure, dizziness, ears ringing, stuffy nose, full ears, headache. Sinus?

Yes. I have pressure in the back bottom of the right side of my head. When I lay my head to the right or lay down on the right side I get dizzy. It only last for a short time then goes. I have ringing in my ears. My nose is stuffy and my ears feel full. I don t get many headaches . I have had a few dull headaches in the back of my head today. I am concerned about what is causing the dizziness and pressure. Could it be my sinuses. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012