Head pain with dizziness, give some medical advice

Hi, I am 21 years old and I have been getting this really uncomfortable crunching in the back of my head when I turn my head side to side, then there is usually some pain to follow. I also get a weird grind like feeling when I tilt my head to look up and it hurts after that aswell, (sometimes as it happends). then I feel a little dizzy and off balanced. I also get some pressure in my head that follows these symptoms, and I was wondering what that may be. It is really worrying me and some medical advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
from the description it seems that you need a medical consultation and clinical examination and sooner the better
may be the problem due to some cervical condition ,may be some thing else
you need clinical check up and investigations for proper treatment