Head pain, whooshing sound in ear, vision changed, dizziness, diagnosed degenerative disc disease in neck. Suggestion?

About an hour ago I had a weird sensation in my head while shopping. I had intermintant pains on the left side of my head and suddenly loud ringing in my ears. Also, my vision changed momentarily. The top of my head feels heavy or tight and is tingling. Lately, I have been dizzy on getting up from bed. I have been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease in my neck, which has caused tingling in my head on other occasions. I took an aspirin when I got home. My speech is not slurred, nor am I having any trouble speaking or walking. This is the second time this has happened to me. Once about a month ago. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013