Head pain, visual disturbances. Had concussion. Should I seek medical attention?

4 weeks ago I was assaulted and had a pretty serious concussion and possible forehead fracture . I don t remember anything about the incident, I don t remember even interacting with the person prior to the assault. I was hit with an object as indicated by the dent on my forehead (still present with some swelling ) and the black eye (which has since gone away). I was unconscious for an unknown amount of time. I was swimming in a pool and the next thing I remember was comming to in a friends car approximately 2 hours later, bloody and disoriented. My friend pulled up to their home, got out of the car and apparently I got out of the car and walked off. I walked the streets for hours, barefoot, not knowing where I was (I only remember bits and pieces) I ended up miles away from where I began walking. I must have made a phone call (I don t remember) because another friend of mine picked me up (later said they were looking for me for hours). I was bloody, barefoot and wearing a bathing suit with a tee-shirt and I was not in a safe neighborhood. My friend said my pupils were unevenly dilated. Anyway....I refused to seek medical attention and have been experiencing terrible aura headaches , tension headaches and pain where the mark on my head is. I get sharp pains on the right side of my head, and visual disturbances ( floaters , flashes, blurriness). I know that I should have seeked medical attention, but I was not right in the head (literally). I m tired all the time (I slept for hours and took naps for hours every day for 2 weeks) and have these headaches everyday. It s been 4 weeks, should I seek medical attention or is this just part of post concussion syndrome? Should I be worried about internal bleeding?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012