Head pain near eyes after traveling, excessive TV watching, using AC room, been lying down most of the time

I m from the Philippines and i just arrived in Dubai two weeks ago. After a few days when i came here, i ve been experiencing pain at the left part of my head near my eyes. I don t know if this is just an eye strain because i watch tv here most of the time or is it because of the different time zones, a jet lag maybe? Or is it because i ve been lying in bed most of the time i came here and i ve never sweat since I came here because of the whole day airconditioned rooms.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
The pain ur experiencing may b due to stress both physical or mental..its not due to jet lag but u better have ur eyesight checked up. . And relax nd take rest for few days .. If u have any cold , plz check that too..
Take good care of ur health..