Head pain, ear pain, extreme dizziness, nausea, vomiting after a bang on the abdomen post weeks of hysterectomy. Cause?

Iam 2 weeks post op from a hysterectomy . Last night my daughter a@cidentily fell intomy abdomen , elbow first. The pain was excruciateing. However, my main concern is thatwithin a fewminutes from this, my head began to hurt severely, as well as my ear (both on same left side) a few moments later I became extremely dizzy, nauseated, and have began vomiting I still have slight headache, am nauseated, and this coincidence ..maybe a bug or something or could this be a symptom ofsomething wrong from incident to abdomen from daughter?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012