Head numbness, have maxillary bilateral sinus, low BP, have difficulty in reading and understanding. Which medicine can I take?

i am having numbness in head more than 250 times in my life. during taking clasees or at home most of the time during taking classess . ihave maxilliary bilateral sinuses problem and some time bp low to 60/90. i m having eosinophil in the blood 16% or sometime 10% .my head burst in the front 20 year before.prescribe any medicine to stop numbness of head and some time whole body numb. i study and reading slowly and difficult understanding and flu and tearing and breathing difficulties.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012