Head numbness, astigmatism in one eye. Blood, urine test normal, eye test shows need for glasses. Cause for head numbness?

Hi, I am a 36 year old male and have been experiencing numbness in my head on and off for about 3 months now, i have been to numerous doctors and blood an urine tests have come up with nothing. One doctor told me to go to the optician as i may need glasses, which i have done and although i have astigmatism in one eye and a slight need for glasses, i feel my symptoms are getting worse by the day and just do not know where to turn. I have had a chest xray but am still awaiting the results. Thankyou Mr
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012