Head laceration, had concussion, dizziness, bed spins. Help?

Hi. I faced planted onto my dining room chair a week and a half ago, knocking myself out and with a pretty nasty head laceration. I ended up being transported to the ER via ambulance, which I don t remember, and wok in the ER an hour or so later. Doctors stated I had a concussion and used dermabond to close the cut. I recovered at home last week, but this week still have dizzy spells, and last night I had really bad bed spins every time I moved my head. Is this considered normal with a concussion? My PCP advised I should see a neurologist for further testing. Thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013