Head injury, vomiting bile, dizziness, sleeping, lack of appetite. Treatment?

Hi, I hit my head on a ceramic planter a few nights ago and fell asleep a few minutes afterword. The next day I threw up lots of bile when I awoke, then tried to eat-no success there either. I have been dizzy, sleeping a lot, trouble with basic memory ( just finished graduate school so it could be that too, hah) and not much of an appetite . Also, can t see a doc as no insurance (lost that after graduated) any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012