Head injury, undergone surgery, zero brain function. Any possibility of brain improvement?

Respected Sir, Myself Reeta Sachdev from Nagpur. My father injured on head. Doctor at CIIMS Hospital, Nagpur has done his surgery and he cleared the clot of his brain. But after 20 days of surgery doctor is saying that there is no chances of improvement in his brain. He can move his legs, arms. But doctor is saying that his brain functions are zero. They told us to go back to home. Sir, Please check the reports. Is their any possibility of improvement of his brain? He is unconscious from last 20 days. Sir, Please suggest us what to do. Thanking You Reeta Sachdev
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012