Head injury, tiredness, confused, bump on head and headache. What should I do?

today i was in a pool and i was playing a game with a bunch of friends. i was under the diving board and my friend was on top of it, didnt notice i was under it and he jumped off of it. hes quite a big guy and the diving board smacked down on my head really hard. i felt tired and a bit confuse at that time. i have a bump on my head and a bad headache . what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear Mr.Gillian ,
first of all be at ease and don't be afraid.
the bump on your head and the headache will subside by itself as time passes by. you can aplly ice to reduce the pain. if headache is severe please take some pain killer.
what you have to observe is that whether the confusion part repeats or increases. If yes, then consult a neurophysician immediately.