Head injury, soreness, tightness, dazed feeling. History of mild concussion. Cause of concern?

First off im 23 years old 6 142 lbs no prior medical complications. Did have one mild concussion in 2006 when i was 17.I just played a ice hockey game was skating about 6 to 7 mph when i was trippped and fell head first into the metal post. The position i was in on contact was basiclly knees on the ground body and head paralell to the ground and the post ht my helmet on the top of the head right in the middle. Was dazed for about 3 to 4 secs got up amd kept playing. On impact head felt ight and fuzzy. The fuzzy disappeared about 3 to 4 mins later now my head just feels a little sore and tight. NO dizziness or nausea but there is acute drowsyness should i be concerned abot a mild concussion
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012