Head injury, soreness, bump on head, normal pupils. Taken paracetamol. Treatment?

My neice fell and hit the side of her head on a chair earlier tonight, she cried a lot after then was fine, however it s been four hours later and she was just about to go to bed and started crying saying her head was sore- on further assessment the soreness was localised to the area she had hit earlier which is now sporting a egg sized bump, her pupils are normal, she hasn t been sick or dizzy and she has been alert with no fluids leaking from nose or ears. I ve given her paracetamol and put her to bed. Is this ok?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012