Head injury, sore bump, no vomiting, blackouts, fever, light-headed. Do I need a head scan?

Hi on XXXXX last week I slipped on the bathroom in my hotel in XXXXX and hit the back of my head. I didnt blackout or vomit or bleed or feel anything after that aside from a sore bump on the head. Two days after we went on an elephant trekking tour in forested rural XXXXX and on the way home I was shivering with fever. (I had vaccination against influenza and yellow fever ). The next day I was on a plane to XXXXX, and thankfully fever went down after paracetamols. Today I m feeling lightheaded, but since Sunday I have also been coughing with thick phlegm and lost my voice and a doctor here in XXXXX prescribed Cefaclor which I m taking for the third day. Is my lightheadedness related in any way to my hitting the back of my head? Should I get a head scan?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012