Head injury, small lump on head, fell head first. Put medicated cream. Medical treatment?

Hi Doc, I just want to know if there is a need for my son to see a doctor. He is 13 yrs old, yesterdat afternoon while walking at school he accidentally slide off and fall down facing down and hit his head. Only at night when he felt a small lump then informed me about the incident. I just put a mdeicated cream to the lump, but wondering if i need to bring him to see doctor. So far he said he don t feel anything.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..Intrapa.. since your son did not feel unconcious, or bleeding from ear, nose.. or vision diminition, there is nothing serious... the swelling will subside by its own by a week... If the child present the above symptoms then you can consult, otherwise not....

Take care..