Head injury, skull indentation, headache, dent from eyebrow to hairline. Cure for condition?

I hit my head on the corner of a desk more than 4 years ago, and can still feel an indentation in my skull . I have sensitivity around the area and when I get a headache it hurts in that general area. This dent is off to the side of the centre of my forehead . Should I seek medical attention for this, or should I just leave it alone. The dent is at least 4 inches long from my eyebrow up to my hairline, and is in general terms a finger tip wide as I can follow it the whole way of the dent.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012